Re: (TV) Mostly OT: Brian Eno reissues

Just bought the 4 discs last night to do a review (Astralwerks isn't sending out press copies), from the Harvard Square Tower Records, and just now gave a listen: Yep, it's true. The tinkly opening is there but, as Rex reports, the vocal jumps the 1st two bars and goes straight to "I've been waiting all evening..." Weird.

Track times: EG original 3.59, Astralwerks reissue 3.54

The sound on the reissues is great, btw.

Ty