(TV) Robert Quine

I always thought his playing was brilliant. I had the opportunity to chat
with him several times and always found him gracious. I saw him several years
ago walking down the street one evening in Greewich Village; I said in passing
that I thought his solo on some Matthew Sweet track that I had been listening
to  at that point was great. He smiled and said thanks......Always seemed
like a  decent guy. He will be missed.
About Lou Reed. I know this might be sacrilige here, but really......Lou is
so done. I can't stand to hear his stuff any more. I thought he stopped being
relevant a long time ago.