Re: (TV) Now with Video

Downloaded this the other day, finally watched it just now. jesus, this is the best laugh I've had all week.

Tom: (shaking his head) Do you know where the E is? There's only one E in the song! That's the chorus.
Hell: *That's* the chorus?

Tom: I thought you wanted to practice?
Sleepy Lloyd: No...
Tom: Why not?
Sleepy Lloyd: There's only one good song.

I bet Don Henley never had these problems.