Re: (TV) Scotsman review / Indulge / The Jethro Tull of Hardcore

The drummer for the Eagles of Death Metal is Josh Homme, singer songwriter
for Queens of the Stoneage. I know Josh is a fan of Television's but I doubt
the name has anything to do with the GD of Punk thing.

> Y'know, there's a band called "The Eagles of Death Metal", and the more I
think about it the more certain I am that their name is an in-joke about the
whole "Grateful Dead of Punk" label that dogs Television to this day...