(TV) Guess what ?

After many hours sitting patiently in front of the telly it is my sad duty to
inform everyone that Mark Radcliffe has just announced that they cannot show
aby of Television's set from Glastonbury because they had 'problems with the
sound' !

He is a big fan and said it was his biggest dissapointment of the weekend that
they couldn't show anything .

So sorry Keith et al , nothing to show for my efforts .

I suppose it's typical isn't it ? :-)
Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
"I've been dreaming of a time when to be
English is not to be baneful , to be standing
by the flag not feeling shameful , racist
or partial "
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk