Re: (TV) OT: Killer Kane, RIP

Wow, that's terrible - especially to be undiagnosed with something so
serious.

I worry about the musicians we all like - most of them never got to
Paul McCartney-levels of wealth, and consequently, they don't have
proper health care. I worry that they never get basic check-ups to
make sure everything looks "normal" (blood, skin, etc.), which are
more and more important to have as you age. I wonder how badly
advanced the cancer that Joey Ramone had was, too, when he was
diagnosed.

Very sad news. I know Kane had spent years pushing for a Dolls
reunion. I had grown suspicious when he didn't show up for some of
the more recent shows... I thought it was a re-run of his
disappearance 1975, but it wasn't.

--Phil