Re: (TV) Update

Thanks Joe, my machine is virus free but I think I
know where my address was lifted from (the .au gives
it away), as the computer guru could you explain how
they forge addresses and use them?  Or does this mean
I have a virus that my scanner is missing?

Thanks,

the real grntg or Greg as you know me.