(TV) Brian Ritchie and Billy Ficca at Tonic, Saturday July 31

Hi Television Fans,

Billy Ficca will be playing with me at Tonic in NYC on Saturday. New Yorkers please come to the gig! He also does some amazing percussion on my new CD. For more information about that check out //www.brianritchie.com/

Brian Ritchie will be making several appearances at the International Shakuhachi
Festival in New York. July 29-August 1, 2004. For more information go to
http://www.bigappleshak.com/bas/

Brian Ritchie Shakuhachi Club NYC

At Tonic NYC
Saturday July 31st 2004 8:00 PM
107 Norfolk Street in Downtown Manhattan

Brian Ritchie (from Violent Femmes): Shakuhachi and Iwabue
Billy Ficca (of legendary New York band Television): Drums
Tony Trischka (worlds greatest banjo player): Banjo
Dan Nosheny: Tuba Wizard