Re: (TV) punk rock related....

--- Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.punk77.co.uk/

cool site -- i'm checking it out instead of working,
not good!  hours of reading there, and lots to
consider.  i was reading up on crass -- i did actually
decorate my teen bedroom with their gory b&w photos of
dead bodies -- but even then knew anarchy as reality
was silly.  wonder what happened to all of 'em?

i believe the two surviving members of the sla, that
married couple, work in advertising now...