From: Blumetakt@aol.com
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Johnny We Hardly Knew Ye
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:26:55 EDT

no disrespect for what he accomplished musically. I loved The Ramones. My
opinion is based solely on things I've read including
running the band like a dictator, Stealing Joeybs girlfriend Linda in the
early 80's. but love is love right,  Joey and Johnny not  speaking to each
other during the 15 more years the Ramones toured until they retired in 1996,
Wouldnbt reconcile or try to before Joey died in  April 2001,  He opposed
abortion and gay marriage and thought welfare  benefits were too generous.
And
wasn't he the first to use smack in The  Ramones and then to preach to the
choir?