Re: (TV) I have a gig in NYC and could use a little support from fellow Television fans

If my restaurant was closer to Roseland I'd suggest it for a meet, but as it
is I'm not even sure I can make the show. I'm pretty broke and going on
vacation, that I probably shouldn't be doing, the week after the show.
If I can't make I hope you all have a good time. This will be their first
NYC show I miss since they reformed.

> If y'all are interested in a dinner before, or club after, I'd like to do
that. I don't get up to NYC often enough.