Re: (TV) I have a gig in NYC and could use a little support from fellow Television fans

Have a good show, Rob.
 Many of us on the MM list are working musicians, hopefully we could support each other as much as possible.
I'm in Virginia, our band is just beginning to play out...If anyone is ever down this way, let me know.

OK, How many lister are going to Roseland for the Patti/TV show 10/2 ?
Shall we try to arrange a meet? 2/3rd's of my band is going.

If y'all are interested in a dinner before, or club after, I'd like to do that. I don't get up to NYC often enough.
(former NY'er)
 - Herman