RE: (TV) london calling

--- tom <thomas@bigdayphoto.com> wrote:
> Cool, I like Buddy and Julie. Saw them a few months
> back at the Library of
> Congress, which is a *great* place to see music.
>
> tv

yeah, they're just real special folk, talented and
down to earth.  julie has a compelling background,
having gone through serial sex abuse as a kid, time
spent in a mental institution here in austin, and now
with some debilitating health problems -- but still
really lets her light shine, as it were.  i believe
she has a new album on the way as well.  they've both
now signed to new west.