RE: (TV) london calling

Ha, speaking of the Clash, I have a recent copy of Mojo here. They had an
awards show and both Mick Jones and Television were honored (among others).
Some cool photos and anecdotes...I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not
here on the list...

> also out today is another strong album from buddy miller,
> arguably one of the best guitarists going.

Cool, I like Buddy and Julie. Saw them a few months back at the Library of
Congress, which is a *great* place to see music.

tv