RE: (TV) Cagney / Torturing Terrorists / Cat

i saw Laurie Anderson once, and she cleared the theater during intermission
with this tactic. the music was so loud it was painful, and it was bad pop,
too.

when we all came back from intermission she told us that we'd just listened
to what noriega had been listening too.

i would have hated to be a soldier on the catch Noriega detail.

--paul