Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:55:40 +0100
From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: (TV) rushdie - the first cut is the deepest (OT)

Correct, my apologies, it was his daddy in Illinois in '87:

Sherman: What will you do to win the votes of the Americans who are
Sherman: Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of
Americans who are Atheists?

Bush: No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens,
nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.