Re: Tasteful T-Shirt / Posters / RE: (TV) Tasteless T-shirts

Leo:
> Hey -- Television has been selling T-shirts at their concerts since 2001, so they probably would
> no longer carry the aura of "I wasn't really there..."

I heard that rumor, but the shirts didn't appear the only time I've seen Television since then (at All Tomorrow's Parties), and the guy I asked to scout the merch booth for me at their subsequent LA performance, which I missed, reported back to me that there wasn't one.  So are the shirts and discs "East Coast exclusives"?  And what do they actually look like?

I guess as ever the danger of a shirt without a photo of the band, or tour dates, is that most people might think you're really into television.  Like, anything and everything on television.  That would really, really give the wrong impression...

Thanks...
Rex