Re: (TV) rushdie - the first cut is the deepest (OT)

In message <49734.66.45.220.5.1096317487.squirrel@66.45.220.5>, Martin McClellan <martin@rosacordis.com> writes
Like, for instance, this discourse here. If said "Wow, Murray is really offending me. I think I'll call for my peeps in England to go wipe him out" that would be a disproportionate response to what is (seemingly to me) a polite gentlemen's disagreement. I harbor no ill will to you because I believe something different, but I'm interested enough in the topic to argue about it.

Bottom line - no-one here wants someone else to die because they "insult" some imaginary being, right? Relax guys, I think you're on the same side.