(TV) Scoop on Shirts / Koether?!?

Not sure if it's an E. Coast exclusive or not.  The shirts that I've seen and bought
are white background with red design , or black background with white deign
(other Listers please correct me on this---is there also one with a red background?)

None of the shirts have any picture(s) of the band members, but they all have the word
TELEVISION; none of them have any dates or refer to the "The BLANK BLANK Tour".

One has the cover of the 1992 album "Television", which according to my sources is a
Leonardo da Vinci drawing of a pendulum  (that was subsequently deliberately 'exposed' by
using an n-th generation print from a copymachine) and which Verlaine particularly liked.

Another has the back cover of Marquee Moon, i.e., the nebulae spiral (and some claim
influenced by the famous camera shot of the spiraling stairwell in the movie, "The Third Man" ).

And last but not least, one has some stick-figures drwawings/doodlings by Verlaine himself
(or were these drawings done by Jutta Koether?).  This last 'design' is also the cover of the
Official Television Live cd, "Live at The Academy NYC, 12.4.92" , which you can view at on Keith's
Site:  http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/facts/index.htm .

Speaking of Jutta Koether and her 1990s' show that Joe Thornton unearthed and during which Verlaine
played background music.  I recently acquired a copy of this music but it will cost you big time:

Answer this question:

1)  Besides the "Bowery Ballroom, NYC, 7th October 2001" 9/11 Benefit what was the only other show
with Television or with another of *his* four-member electric group (non rehearsals non demos) at which
Verlaine performed without playing "Marquee Moon" ?