Re: (TV) Scoop on Shirts / Koether?!?

Hmmm, all those shirt designs are actually kind of cool... especially that MM back cover thing.  But this boggles the mind:

> 1)  Besides the "Bowery Ballroom, NYC, 7th October 2001" 9/11 Benefit what was the only other show
> with Television or with another of *his* four-member electric group (non rehearsals non demos) at which
> Verlaine performed without playing "Marquee Moon" ?

Moreover... why?

Sorta just kidding... I've never seen a live performance of the song that didn't thrill the hell out of me and cast the song in a whole new light, but I *could* live without it just because I have so many versions of it to enjoy at my own leisure and wouldn't mind the, say, five surprise rarely-performed tunes which could take its place.  Was there a known or stated reason for its disinclusion in the 9/11 show?  Grief?  My reaction to 9/11 actually included playing it a lot...

-Rex