Re: Live cd of Miller Tale / Fortune / RE: (TV) Days on theMountain. ..

--- Rex Broome <rexbroome@lycos.com> wrote:
> Hey, what ever happened with that?  Was it re-pressed (or was it
> repressed)?

It was re-pressed. The "wrong" mix was only available if you
mail-ordered from CC early on. The version sold in stores was always
the correct (Clearmountain) one.

> Did the "right" mix come
> out on CCM eventually, and if so, was it yet a third mastering of
> the album, or was it identical to the original CD (as their version
> of "Flash Light" was exactly the same as the IRS version)?

3rd mastering, I guess. Sounds great - a big improvement on the old
Japanese/German CD from the early 1990s.

--Phil