(TV) Re: Debut Album mixes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov>
It's a situation similar to how
> he probably never listened to the Collectors' Choice re-issue of the wrong
master/mix of his 1st
> solo album, before it was "pressed" into cds, even though he wrote the
liner notes!  (Although in
> his defense CC may never have sent him a test-"pressing".

So what was the version that Michael at Subterranean was offering a while
back of the debut album ? I got that but am kind of confused which
mix/version I got . The disc just has Tom Verlaine written on it and for 3
seconds I thought it was an autograph but sense soon prevailed.
Any definitive info from the experts would be cool
Ta
Andy