(TV) Debut Album mixes & Overlooked bands

From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
Right . So does that mean that the 'Tom Verlaine' written on the disc did
come from Tom's brittle but BIG hands ? I know I sound like I'm 14 years old
but it's a key point isn't it ? :o)

What is this supposed to mean? Another post amd this post seem to indicate that Verlaine autographed the "Lost Mix"? Well, my version from Subterranean WASN'T autographed! Boo-hoo-hoo.

My guess would be if it came from Subterranean, then most likely it is a genuine signature.

and finally Sir Keith chipped in:
>The Chameleons - now there was a great band that never got >the acclaim
they truly deserved

My word, what an awesome band . The arrangemnets those men put together were
, and are , truly awe inspiring . A truly legendary band ( along with The
Sound ) who couldn't manage to grab onto U2's coattails and make it big . Of
course like any elitist I'm kind of pleased about that !
'Is It Any Wonder' from the Tony Fletcher EP is just the most heartbreaking
track I ever heard .

Andy, since you're going to mention two of the holy trilogy, I might as well mention the third -- The Comsat Angels as well. All three great overlooked bands that deserve acclaim and respect.

Henry