(TV) TV Tee

On 28 Sep 2004, at 3:49 AM, TV Digest wrote:

Hmmmm. Okay. I've often wondered if there was really any TV-related apparel out there and have a vague memory of seeing a black t-shirt of the MM cover in a shop during a cashless period; I would still think twice about that particular shirt since it carries an aura of "I wasn't really there but wish I had been", and while that's certainly true of me, I don't know that I want to advertise that particular aspect of my personality. I guess Television isn't exactly a "t-shirt" type of band, but I'd like one, if nothing else to get comments from folks in the mall, and be thus reassured that actual fans walk the streets. Erm, malls. You know what I mean.

http://altamontrecords.com/enlargement.asp?image=television1.jpg

The I-94 Bar e-zine
Rock Action from Sydney, Australia, via The Bowery and the Motor City
http://www.i94bar.com
Online shop: http://www.i94bar.com/theshop.html
Reviews policy: http://www.i94bar.com/policy.html
Promos: PO Box 105, Mortdale, 2223  Australia