Re: Same Mix But Remastered / John Hancocks / RE: (TV) Re: Debut Albu m mixes

Mr.Leo said :

> PS:  I could be wrong, but I believe that each signature on all the
Carlucci-sold
> cd-rs of the Acetate version is in fact Tom Verlaine's John Hancock
(Verlaine was
> signing them to increae sales). To check, just compare the signature on
your cd-r
> of the Acetate to his real signature on your copy of his LP/cd of "The
Wonder".

Nice one . So this mix was taken from the actual acetate of Toms ? So did he
remix it at all or was it a direct take from the record ?

Andy
NP - Interpol Antics
next - The Clash - London Calling reissue