Re: (TV) Re: Debut Album mixes

Henry spake saying :
> The Verlaine debut from Subterranean was a cdr that Verlaine provided to
> Michael.

Right . So does that mean that the 'Tom Verlaine' written on the disc did
come from Tom's brittle but BIG hands ? I know I sound like I'm 14 years old
but it's a key point isn't it ? :o)

Then Rex said:
>np. the new Interpol, which sounds a lot like Television, by >which I mean
Gang of Four (or more precisely The >Chameleons, but definitely not really
Television)

I am also playing the new interpol album which is fantastic . A little
lighter in tone and content than the debut but full of tunes and superb
playing throughout . A superb band indeed.

and finally Sir Keith chipped in:
>The Chameleons - now there was a great band that never got >the acclaim
they truly deserved

My word, what an awesome band . The arrangemnets those men put together were
, and are , truly awe inspiring . A truly legendary band ( along with The
Sound ) who couldn't manage to grab onto U2's coattails and make it big . Of
course like any elitist I'm kind of pleased about that !
'Is It Any Wonder' from the Tony Fletcher EP is just the most heartbreaking
track I ever heard .

Yours,
Andy