Re: (TV) Re: Debut Album mixes

In message <005301c4a600$70e9fc50$34552752@CHEESEMAKER>, Andy Ferguson <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk> writes
Right . So does that mean that the 'Tom Verlaine' written on the disc did come from Tom's brittle but BIG hands ? I know I sound like I'm 14 years old but it's a key point isn't it ? :o)

It is indeed, but I'd say a definite No to that one. I've had other "unofficial" CDs from Mike Carlucci and they are usually CD-Rs probably copied from factory-made boots (with photocopied artwork). Point is, they all have the name of the show/band hand-written written on them and I don't imagine it was Tom who did it.