RE: (TV) Re: Debut Album mixes

The Verlaine debut from Subterranean was a cdr that Verlaine provided to Michael. I think the original Collector's Choice Verlaine debut album is a different mix based on the info from from Elektra, when it was first released and then later released the proper mix with when CC was notified from either Phillip or Keith.

Am I right. Phillip ot Keiyj?

Henry

From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) Re: Debut Album mixes  Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:19:02 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov>
It's a situation similar to how
> he probably never listened to the Collectors' Choice re-issue of the wrong
master/mix of his 1st
> solo album, before it was "pressed" into cds, even though he wrote the
liner notes!  (Although in
> his defense CC may never have sent him a test-"pressing".

So what was the version that Michael at Subterranean was offering a while
back of the debut album ? I got that but am kind of confused which
mix/version I got . The disc just has Tom Verlaine written on it and for 3
seconds I thought it was an autograph but sense soon prevailed.
Any definitive info from the experts would be cool
Ta
Andy