From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Henry
Biedenkapp
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:59 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Re: Debut Album mixes

The Verlaine debut from Subterranean was a cdr that Verlaine provided to
Michael.
I think the original Collector's Choice Verlaine debut album is a different
mix based on the info from from Elektra, when it was first released and then
later released the proper mix with when CC was notified from either Phillip
or Keith.

Am I right. Phillip ot Keiyj?

Henry