(TV) More of what Tom did.

A Google search for "Jutta Koether"+Verlaine throws up the following:

Verlaine and Koether contributed music to a gallery show in London, apparently
this year. See the bottom of this page:

http://www.tetine.net/info.html

Verlaine and Koether are on this CD "Kim's Bedroom", from a Kim Gordon
exhibition:

http://sonomu.net/text/~616/

Here's a CD by Jutta Koether, apparently featuring Tom Verlaine:

www.musicindex.de/artist/Jutta+Koether%0D/0

This page has the following interesting but confusing quote from Koether:

www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0268/is_4_38/ai_58499662

   JUTTA KOETHER, artist: Oh there was a musical turn

   that messed with my painting and my perspective NY

   Rave (Disco 2000 at Limelight), Blumfeld Hildegard

   von Bingen, Tom Verlaine's "Soul Freedom 2000"

   (live at Tramps in '96) Tilt by Scott Walker, Gummo

   (soundtrack), my "Diadal" experience Millie Jackson's

   Totally Unrestricted! From there on, it's all for the love

   of disorder: Outer Music, Outer Art.

I wonder has anyone come across the "interview with Tom Verlaine" listed
here:

www.purple.fr/magazine_magazine_15_b.php?Purple_Session=37b61e76df9553f2c4519
6e35bf42032

In this interview in French, Verlaine refers to Koether:

www.lesinrocks.com/DetailArticle.cfm?iditem=94680

--JoeT