RE: (TV) More of what Tom did.

Phillip"
> You should also try to hunt down the unofficial VANITY FAIR disc,
> which collects all of the non-LP material from this era. Keith has a
> page dedicated to it here: http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/vanity.htm

...and avoid "No Deposit No Return", another special deal from Subterranean Record, which purports to be basically the same thing, but actually consists of about half of the "Lost Album" tracks intermixed with a random sample of tracks apparently ripped from the officially-released Flash Light CD.

I would kinda like to score the VF disc myself, although I have digital/digitized versions of everything on there already (and some of my vinyl rips sound damned fine, if I do say so myself), so I'm not about to lay out much in the way of (hypothetical) cash for it... any pointers?

-Rex