Re: Still Confused / RE: (TV) Where Did the Vanity Fair Boot Come Fro m?.

--- Cliff McLenehan <klif@volny.cz> wrote:
> What I meant was that any circulating copy of The Bascombe 86
> London sessions derives from my cassette copy of the sessions which
> got in 1987/8. This was taken either from the studio reels or more
> likely a copy of Mark Wallis's reference cassette.

Yes... but the VANITY FAIR CD-R (which you can see here:
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/vanity.htm) is *solely* derived from
'official' sources (12" singles, 7" singles, THE MILLER'S TALE, and
CD singles). It is not from the tape you mention.

:^)

--Phil