Re: (TV) OT: RIP Bruce Palmer

> Palmer was scary - check out the first Buffalo album
> and some of the second one - makes most bass players
> look braindead.
>
> He also dressed like a fat french undercover detective
> for the TransBand, which was ace.

Perfect description.  Although he didn't dress like he was fat; he actually was.  I recently picked up the Trans concert on DVD; haven't seen it for a while, and still haven't watched the DVD version.  Dunno if they did any digital enhancements to make Nils Lofgren's "dance of the seven vocoders" look more realistic, but I may need to watch that tonight.

-Rex