(TV) Semi-On Topic: Car Audio Advice for Playing Television cd-Rs

Given that my 4 car speakers are fine and I only want a (non-carousel, non-multi-disk player), and
only need/want a player that costs $100-200 (before installation) what brands/models would anyone on
this List you have good or *bad* things to say about?
****Specifically: Would I necessarily need to buy a more expensive model to increase the probability that the cd player
would not refuse to play "home made" CA cd-Rs (my myriad  Verlaine/Television cd-Rs will be
making up 90% of my car listening so this is my most important consideration)?
Do (almost) all car players these days play all cd-Rs with no problems?
	Leo     http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat03066&type=category