From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Simpson
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 10:29 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Mamma Mia

Nothing is as horrible as the RedSux winning the World Series.  That's like
saying "We Built This City" is horrible.  Yes, it's a horrible video, song
etc.  But how can anything be compared with the sheer horror of what
happened 26 hours ago?  There are no words to express it.  Okay, Bush
stealing another election.

Scott, NYC