Re: (TV) The Polar Prize

Re: Rambling on about ABBA, Agnetha's butt, Mamma Mia etc.

In Sweden, ABBA are regarded as musical geniuses - to the rest of the world, a corny but fun pop music band. (Some otherwise intelligent music fans rate Brian Wilson highly too...) Richard Thompson (the gold standard of musical taste I reckon) paid them a sort of tongue in cheek tribute by covering one of their songs ('Money') on his '1,000 Years of Popular Music' album. \\

Is there a 'Polar Prize' for 'Best Butt'? I nominate Ashley Simpson!