(TV) Talk to Her: Kristine McKenna interviews Tom Veraline

Someone mentioned this Verlaine interview the other day.  Good Interview.
Unfortunately the portraint of Verlaine as Jughead is kinda dumb.

Here's a link: http://www.solareye.com/McKenna_veraline.pdf

If someone wants to correct orientation and send it back to me I will
repost.  I was able to make the PDF, but don't have access to software for
cleaning it up. I can't promise anything about how long the link will be up,
so don't trust it as permanent and please don't link to it from other pages.

The rest of the book seems pretty good and most of the other portraits are
too. (There's one with every interview).  Here, again is the link to the
relevant Fanatagraphics catalog page:
http://www.fantagraphics.com/norton04s/n_aug.html

Other interviewees: Robert Altman, Edie Beale, Exene Cervenka, Elvis
Costello, Dick Dale, Jacques Derrida, , Ralph Gibson, Allen Ginsberg,
Richard Hell, Walter Hopps, Chrissie Hynde, Ricki Lee Jones, John Lydon, Guy
Maddin, Russ Meyer, Joni Mitchell, Jonathan Omer-Man, Iggy Pop, Joey Ramone,
Lou Reed, Eva Marie Saint, Joe Strummer, plus brief oral histories of Andy
Warhol and Orson Welles.

--Paul