(TV) (OT) Scala (was: Humor, Music & NRBQ)

At 8:39 AM -0800 11/7/04, Micah wrote:
Micah
(who is way deep into the Scala software. 72 equal
temperment anyone?)

I'm not familiar with Scala--do tell. (I've been reading Partch's _Genesis of a Music_ again, though, which rails against equal temperament in favor of Just Intonation.)

-M (who just bought a $49 guitar yesterday, so I could string it up in alto Octave Unison tuning for an upcoming show...but the tenor Octave Unison tuning seems a bit more resonant to me)
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/