(TV) Gig

I seem to remember some other folks listing their gigs here, so I guess it's
ok...my band Boxcar Collision has it's first real gig this Friday at the
Grog and Tankard in DC -

http://www.grogandtankard.com/

While we don't sound like Television (female singer, 1 guitar), Television
is my number 1 all time favorite and I try to maintain a Verlainian
aesthetic in my head while playing and writing. Or something like that.

Anyway, if you're in DC this Friday and have nothing to do at 11:30, we'll
playing our 7 originals and covers of The Pixies, Breeders, PJ Harvey, Yeah
Yeah Yeah's, Lucinda Williams, Gillian Welch, Nada Surf, etc...

Hope to see some, or even one, of you. :)

tv