Re: (TV) Gig

I have a gig in NYC this coming Sunday, 11/14/04.
I'll be doing my spoken word thing with backing by Mark Suall who plays in
the Revelons, and played with them in the early 80's with Fred and Jay Dee
as the rythmn section.
I go on at 9:30 and before that the Glamour Boys will be playing. They do
music from the Shona tribe of Zimbabwe. A couple of their members played
with Thomas Mapfumos band, Blacks Unlimited. They will be performing at 8PM.
The woman who started the Glamour Boys played in bands with me in 1981 and
in San Francisco in 1989-90.

The venue is the Parkside Lounge at 317 East Houston. Admission is 5 bucks.