(TV) No 12 / Switchblade?

>Is that the one where Tom plays the 12-string, or the other one?  I
>like both of his contributions to that album a good deal.  Isn't that
>pretty much Tom's only recorded "solo" on a 12-string?  They crop up
>on his records from time to time, but usually not for as the lead
>instrument on the big dramatic break...

Nevermind a solo, I'm pretty darn sure it's the only time he ever played a
12-string on any record.  He never played a 12 string on any of his solo
albums or Television records for that matter--- in fact, the only other
appearance of a 12-string on Verlaine's music is Mark Abel's very pretty
playing on "Last Night.

Q for all the gear-heads on list:

I've always been puzzled by "Adventure"'s  (the record) liner note:  "Guitar
solos:  Richard Lloyd on "Days" and "Ain't That Nothin' "; Tom Verlaine on
the others (switchblade guitars on "The Fire") "

What is a 'switchblade' guitar?      Leo