Re: (TV) No 12 / Switchblade?

Leo:
> Nevermind a solo, I'm pretty darn sure it's the only time he ever played a
> 12-string on any record.  He never played a 12 string on any of his solo
> albums or Television records for that matter--- in fact, the only other
> appearance of a 12-string on Verlaine's music is Mark Abel's very pretty
> playing on "Last Night.

No way... there are certainly electric 12's on other tunes, though
who's to say if Tom played them.  The opening to "Stalingrad" comes to
mind right away (could be an instance of Marty Willson-Piper's rumored
involvement)... if I wrack my brains I know I'll think of others...

-Rex

--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome