Re: (TV) 2nd Listen/Pipe/don't Hear Byrds' Chiming

Joe
> It's easy enough to put a pitch shifter pedal in there and have a
> second done a fifth above the string mix in, sounding like a 12-string,
> sorta kinda.

Should be an octave, not a fifth... most octave pedals go lower, not
higher, but of course there's hells of gear out there that does
whatever.   I imagine Tom musta used a Fender 12-string on that Luna
track and anywhere else where it's actually him.  Never played one of
those, but would like to!

> - Joe, who settles for a Danelectro 12-string but still gets visibly
>  aroused at the sight of a Rickenbacker

I'll keep mine hidden well away from you, then!

-Rex

--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome