Re: (TV) this may be heresy....

I completely agree ! I call it 'the warm up' version of See No Evil . I think Lloyds leads are awesome. The same with the alternate version of Friction. The added reverb on Verlaine's guitar is cool as are the embellishments you here in his playing which never make it to the released version. Something otherworldly and sinister.
-Russ

Phil Obbard wrote:

--- Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> wrote:
the more I listen to the alternate version of see no
evil, the more i like it and the more i think....

I think it's cool too. And the alternate "Friction" has almost a
different, more menacing vibe that causes me to reach for it more
often than the regular mix...

--Phil