From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Russ Van
Rooy
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:21 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) this may be heresy....

I completely agree ! I call it 'the warm up' version of See No Evil . I
think Lloyds leads are awesome.  The same with the alternate version of
Friction.  The added reverb on Verlaine's guitar is cool as are the
embellishments you here in his playing which never make it to the
released version. Something otherworldly and sinister.
-Russ