Re: (TV) OT hart/mould

Got Grant Hart's "Good news for Modern Man"
which was surprisingly good, and "The Last Dog and
Pony Show" by Bob Mould, which ranks in rock history
as the most predictable sounding album ever. Anyone
heard the new one ("Modulate?")

I liked modulate when I got it, thought it was a return to form but havent played it much since - Bob always dissapointed me with his solo stuff somehow - even the good stuff - grant hart never has

did you know they played together recently ?

Marquee Moon was playing in the centurion jukebox at closing time last night, a value for money selection