Re: (TV) OT hart/mould

In message <BAY22-F34YmQz4lDPHp00018275@hotmail.com>, Murray Ramone <murrayramone@hotmail.com> writes
I liked modulate when I got it, thought it was a return to form but havent played it much since - Bob always dissapointed me with his solo stuff somehow - even the good stuff - grant hart never has

I thought "Workbook" was a fine album and the two Sugar recordings too, especially "Copper Blue" which, in "If I Can't Change Your Mind", has the best Beatles song that the Beatles never wrote.