Re: (TV) OT hart/mould

Reasonable people can disagree and I totally disagree. There are two things I liked about Hart - his drumming and his voice. His songs are a little light-weight compared to Mould. I got into Husker for their proto-emo appeal and while "Books about UFOs" is cute well....The two things I like about Mould are his guitar playing and his songs. And I would list "Green Eyes" as one of my favorite Husker Du songs but in terms of pure rockNroll angst, it does not a hold a candle to "Hardly getting Over It". Ok, but that said, I like songs by both. - Russ

Scott Simpson wrote:

Something I learned a long time ago listening to Warehouse, Zen Arcade,
Candy Apple Gray, etc.

Good song, Grant.

Not good song, Bob.

Scott, NYC.