Re: (TV) Neko Case

> "Train from Kansas City" from her The Tigers Have
> Spoken is...thrilling really fricking load.
>
> What a voice.

Yeah... a good, essential, and yet live album.  She can do no wrong
right about now.  And the Sadies' album from earlier this year is well
worth a listen, too... what the latter-day Byrds might have been, but
more, erm, Canadian.  Guest vocal on one track by Robyn Hitchcock.
Who is substantially less sexy than Ms. Case, but almost as beloved by
myself, if for different reasons.

-Rex

--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome