Re: (TV) OT hart/mould

I thought "Workbook" was a fine album and the two Sugar recordings too, especially "Copper Blue" which, in "If I Can't Change Your Mind", has the best Beatles song that the Beatles never wrote.

yup thats the good stuff (although beaster is better than fuel in my memories) - when I first saw sugar I couldnt believe theyd throw away "If I Can't Change Your Mind" on a b-side, but it was 'just' the accoustic mix (worth checking out)

heres an email from his website if all this mouldbabble has whetted anyones appetite

There are some great deals going on in the Bob Mould online
store. First, if you purchase any two CD's, you will get a $5
discount on your total order. Or if you are looking to pick up
all three CD's you can purchase the Three Pack and save $10.
There's also a special offer in the store where any order over
$25 will receive a Rolling Stone subscription (valued at $12.97
for 26 issues) included with the order.

More information here:

http://images-staging.musictoday.com/stores/bobmould111604.asp

Bob is hitting the road today as well, so please see below for
tour dates:

11/16/04
Pittsburgh, PA
Rex Theatre